Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Jewelry For A Cause

Hi my name is Kenna, and I am a jewelry-aholic. Okay so now that its out in the open lets discuss! I LOVELOVELOVE buying jewelry, does NOT matter the type...fashion, designer, classic, vintage....I love it all. One of my favorite things is Jewelry designed and sold for great charities! I have pulled a few of my personal favorites!


This pendant was designed by
Christina Appelgate for her
 charity RIGHT ACTION
FOR WOMEN. The piece
was auctioned off for the charity
 through www.leavesofchange.org
Many other celebrities can be found on their site.







This bracelet was designed by
Rachel Bilson after a trip to Africa.
The proceeds go towards housing
for students in Johannesburg. The
bracelet is available online at macy's for $199









The Cartier Love Bracelet is one of
my personal favorites! A portion of
every bracelet sold is give to charities
around the world. Available online at
www.cartier.com

No comments:

Post a Comment